Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Write about a teacher that helped influence or change you

A teacher that really changed me for the better would have to be my old history teacher Mrs.Knox she was in my opinion the best history teacher I had ever had . Mrs. Knox made learning about history fun for me again, she made me see the cultures of other people from around the world without even leaving the classroom. Mrs. Knox was like a second mother to me.  She made sure i kept my grades up and stayed out of trouble.  One of the most important things Mrs. Knox  taught me is that there are good teachers out there who actually care about the children they teach. Mrs. Knox changed be for the better i feel and hopefully some of the newer teachers can take note of the great job she did with children other than my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment